Social Services

Information and assistance, options counseling, and application assistance for Social Services like: Foodshare, WHEAP, Wisconsin Medicaid, Badgercare Plus, Child Support, Adult Protective Services, Guardianship/Protective Placement, etc.

IM Central Consortium

The following can be done online and/or by phone: 1) Apply for benefits in Oneida, Langlade, Marathon, and Portage Counties, 2) Report changes, 3) Ask questions, 4) Make an appointment, 5) Foodshare, Medicaid, Badgercare Plus

711 (TTY)
855-293-1822 (Fax)

Oneida County Department of Social Services (OCDSS)

Services: Assistance in accessing social services programs including Low Income Energy Assistance, lead Elder Abuse agency, Adult Protective Services, Supportive Home Care, SSI-E Certifications, as well as a variety of children's services.

1 S Oneida Ave
PO Box 400
Rhinelander WI 54501